The independence of our ergonomic experts allows them to recommend the best solution for the individual or workplace. This may be as simple as just advice or extend to a product suggestion. Their guiding principal is to get the right solution for you.
Acoustic advice is provided by an independent, highly qualified acoustician, who provides a full workplace assessment and recommendation services including:
• Acoustic Survey
• Initial reverberation study and feedback
• Basic open plan office assessment and feedback
• Site visit for acoustics advice and report
• Formal acoustic test (Reverberation) and report
• Formal acoustic test (Distraction Distance) and report
Independent Chartered Ergonomists offer a range of assessment packages including:
• Online workstation assessment service
• Walk through Display Screen Equipment (DSE) set-up
• Compliance DSE assessment
• Complex DSE assessment
• Well being survey
Contact us today to book an assessment.